0 of 10 questions completed
Welcome to our official website http://www.studyvirus.com for important study materials,quizzes,current affairs,etc.We are providing the most important quizzes for all bank exams-SBI PO,SBI Clerk,IBPS PO,IBPS Clerk,IBPS RRB exams,Insurance and many more.All the quizzes are based on latest pattern.
In this series of quizzes,we will be providing most important Arrangement and Puzzles which are usually asked in the exams.In Prelims Examination,usually 20-25 questions are asked from this topic.
All the best !
Get the best selling Data Interpretation and Puzzle Pen Drive Course (350+ videos) along with PDF and online quizzes.Click here
Click here for Real Exam Pattern Based Test Series for Banking exams (SBI,IBPS,Insurance,etc) at the most affordable price.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
⇒ Please share your marks in comment section.
⇒Ask your doubts in too in comment section,we will try our best to clear all your doubts.
Keep Working Hard and Never Give Up
- Question 1 of 10
Directions:(1-5) During the annual day of ABC Ltd 8 members of the HR Team named A, B, C, D, E, F, G and H made some video recordings giving speeches about their journey so far. They made their recordings as per their serial number 1-8 in number not necessarily in the same order. The person with serial number 1 made the first recording and so on. Their recorded messages were of different lengths ranging between 1min to 8 min (integers) not necessarily in the same order.
• B’s serial number was thrice of C’s serial number
• Total recording time taken by A and B together was equal to the recording time of D
• Only A’s serial number was equal to his recording time
• E took 2mins to complete his recording
• D’s serial number was equal to the recording time of H
• E’s serial number was 4 more than C’s serial number
• C’s recording time was 3 minutes less than D’s recording time
• The person who had a serial number 7 had a recording time of 3 minutes
• G’s serial number was 5 more than F’s serial number.
Who among the following had the highest recording time?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 2 of 10
Who among the following had a serial number 5?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 3 of 10
What is the difference between the recording times of A and F?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 4 of 10
How many persons made videos between B and H?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 5 of 10
How many persons made recordings after G?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 6 of 10
Directions:(6-10) 10 persons A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I and J are seated in 2 parallel rows. There are 6 chairs in each row such that each chair from one row is facing one of the chairs from another row. Only one person each from both rows is facing the vacant chair.
· C is facing the vacant chair and is also sitting to the immediate right of the vacant chair.
· E is facing J, who is not neighbour of A.
· Neither G nor H is a neighbour of F.
· D is facing north and is facing the vacant chair.
· Both the neighbours of F are facing north and none of them is at the extreme end.
· B is facing south and seated adjacent to the vacant seat.
· G is facing H, who is sitting at a gap of 1 person from A who is facing south.
· D is not sitting at the end of the row.
Who is sitting 2nd to the left of C?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 7 of 10
E is sitting 2nd to the left of __.CorrectIncorrect
- Question 8 of 10
Vacant chair is __.CorrectIncorrect
- Question 9 of 10
What is the position of F with respect to J?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 10 of 10
Find the odd one out.CorrectIncorrect