0 of 10 questions completed
Welcome to our official website http://www.studyvirus.com for important study materials,quizzes,current affairs,etc.We are providing the most important quizzes for all bank exams-SBI PO,SBI Clerk,IBPS PO,IBPS Clerk,IBPS RRB exams,Insurance and many more.All the quizzes are based on latest pattern.
In this series of quizzes,we will be providing most important Arrangement and Puzzles which are usually asked in the exams.In Prelims Examination,usually 20-25 questions are asked from this topic.
All the best !
Get the best selling Data Interpretation and Puzzle Pen Drive Course (350+ videos) along with PDF and online quizzes.Click here
Click here for Real Exam Pattern Based Test Series for Banking exams (SBI,IBPS,Insurance,etc) at the most affordable price.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
⇒ Please share your marks in comment section.
⇒Ask your doubts in too in comment section,we will try our best to clear all your doubts.
Keep Working Hard and Never Give Up
- Question 1 of 10
Directions (1-5): 12 persons A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K and L are standing in two parallel rows in such a way that 6 persons from row 1 are facing north and 6 persons from row 2 are facing south. Every person from row 1 is facing one person from row 2.
• F is standing 2nd to the right of G and is facing B.
• More than 1 persons are standing to the left of B.
• C is standing at the gap of 2 persons from the one facing G.
• A and J are standing diagonally opposite to each other at the extreme end of their rows.
• J is standing to the right of G.
• H is facing J and standing diagonally opposite to K at the extreme end of the row.
• D is facing I, who is not the neighbour of L.
• D is standing to the left of E. A is facing south direction.
Who is standing 2nd to the left of D?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 2 of 10
Who is facing C?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 3 of 10
Find the odd one out.CorrectIncorrect
- Question 4 of 10
Who among the following is the neighbour of D?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 5 of 10
__ is facing E?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 6 of 10
Directions (6-10): Six companies – A, B, C, D, E and F have their offices in different cities. The area of each office is different.
• B’s office is larger than the office in Gurgaon with a gap of 2 offices in between them.
• Only one office is larger than B’s office, and B’s office is not in Bangalore.
• F’s office is neither in Gurgaon nor is smallest.
• Office in Chennai is larger than C’s office, which is in Chandigarh.
• E’s office is larger than all those offices which are larger than office in Mumbai.
• D’s office is in Chennai, which is smaller than office in Bangalore.
• Office in Mumbai is smaller than office in Delhi.
• F’s office is smaller than D’s office which is not the largest.
Which office is the smallest one in area?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 7 of 10
How many offices are larger than the office in Mumbai?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 8 of 10
Where is F’s office situated?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 9 of 10
Which company’s office is in Delhi?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 10 of 10
How many offices of the following are smaller than A’s office?