0 of 10 questions completed
Welcome to our official website http://www.studyvirus.com for important study materials,quizzes,current affairs,etc.We are providing the most important quizzes for all bank exams-SBI PO,SBI Clerk,IBPS PO,IBPS Clerk,IBPS RRB exams,Insurance and many more.All the quizzes are based on latest pattern.
In this series of quizzes,we will be providing most important Arrangement and Puzzles which are usually asked in the exams.In Prelims Examination,usually 20-25 questions are asked from this topic.
All the best !
Get the best selling Data Interpretation and Puzzle Pen Drive Course (350+ videos) along with PDF and online quizzes.Click here
Click here for Real Exam Pattern Based Test Series for Banking exams (SBI,IBPS,Insurance,etc) at the most affordable price.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
⇒ Please share your marks in comment section.
⇒Ask your doubts in too in comment section,we will try our best to clear all your doubts.
Keep Working Hard and Never Give Up
- Question 1 of 10
Directions(1-5): 6 persons Sachin, Virendra, Saurav, Ricky, Yuvi and Chinky were seated on a circular table facing centre in such a way that each person was equidistant from its neighbour. Their surnames were Patil, Talpade, Gurav, Shinde, Patodia and Mishra not necessarily in the given order.
· Sachin was seated either 3rd to the left or 3rd to the right of Talpade.
· Patil was seated to the immediate left of Sachin.
· Virendra was facing Gurav and was seated to the immediate left of Ricky.
· Gurav was not the immediate neighbour of Saurav.
· Surname of Saurav was not Gurav.
· Surname of Yuvi was neither Gurav nor Patil.
· Mishra was not immediate neighbour of Talpade.
· Surname of Chinky was not Patil and surname of Yuvi was not Shinde.
What is the position of saurav with respect to Chinki ?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 2 of 10
Which of the following is correct pair of name and surname?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 3 of 10
What was the surname of Sachin?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 4 of 10
What was the position of Talpade with respect to Patodia?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 5 of 10
What was the surname of Virendra?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 6 of 10
Directions(6-10) : 7 tiles of the same shape and dimensions A, B, C, D, F, G and E are stacked one above another. Each tile is of the different colour among Red, Purple, Black, Blue, White, Orange and Pink not necessarily in the same order.
• Tile B is placed at the gap of 2 tiles from tile C.
• Tile F is not orange in colour.
• Tile A is blue in colour and is placed at the gap of 2 tiles below White coloured tile.
• Orange coloured tile is placed above tile C but below tile D.
• Red coloured tile is placed at the gap of 4 tiles from tile B, which is neither placed at the top nor at the bottom.
• Blue coloured tile is not placed at the bottom of the stack.
• Tile E, which is black in colour, is placed immediately above tile B.
• Pink tile is placed above Purple tile.
Pink coloured tile is placed __.CorrectIncorrect
- Question 7 of 10
__ is purple coloured tile.CorrectIncorrect
- Question 8 of 10
Which tile is orange in colour?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 9 of 10
Red coloured tile __.CorrectIncorrect
- Question 10 of 10
How many tiles are placed below G?CorrectIncorrect