0 of 10 questions completed
Welcome to our official website http://www.studyvirus.com for important study materials,quizzes,current affairs,etc.We are providing the most important quizzes for all bank exams-SBI PO,SBI Clerk,IBPS PO,IBPS Clerk,IBPS RRB exams,Insurance and many more.All the quizzes are based on latest pattern.
In this series of quizzes,we will be providing most important Arrangement and Puzzles which are usually asked in the exams.In Prelims Examination,usually 20-25 questions are asked from this topic.
All the best !
Get the best selling Data Interpretation and Puzzle Pen Drive Course (350+ videos) along with PDF and online quizzes.Click here
Click here for Real Exam Pattern Based Test Series for Banking exams (SBI,IBPS,Insurance,etc) at the most affordable price.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
⇒ Please share your marks in comment section.
⇒Ask your doubts in too in comment section,we will try our best to clear all your doubts.
Keep Working Hard and Never Give Up
- Question 1 of 10
Directions [Set of 5 questions]: A glass bottle is filled with different colours of sand layered from bottom to top, by pouring each coloured sand one by one such that the one which is poured first settles in the bottle at the bottom and the one which is poured last settled at the top. No two layers are of same colour.
• Purple sand is poured immediately after the black sand.
• Only two different coloured sands are poured between red sand and yellow sand. Yellow sand is poured before red sand.
• At-most two different coloured sand is poured before yellow sand.
• Layer of brown sand is at the top.
• Yellow sand’s layer is not at the bottom of the bottle.
• Only two different coloured sands are poured between brown sand and white sand, among which one is red coloured sand.
• Blue sand layer is immediately above white sand layer.
What is the colour of the bottommost sand layer?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 2 of 10
Which of the following given sands are poured into bottle after purple sand?
- Question 3 of 10
How many different coloured sand layers are there below white coloured sand’s layer?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 4 of 10
Which coloured sand is poured immediately before brown sand?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 5 of 10
What is the position of yellow layer with respect to purple layer?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 6 of 10
Directions [Set of 5 questions]: Eight young cadets A, B, C, D, E, F, G and H went for their SSB Medical and it was noted that each cadet had a different height.
• Number of cadets who were taller than F was thrice as that the number of cadets who were taller than H
• D was taller than only 3 other cadets but was shorter than G
• B is taller than A with a gap 3 cadets in between them.
• A was taller than E
• C was taller than B
Who among the following was the tallest cadet?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 7 of 10
How many cadets were shorter than G?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 8 of 10
Which of the following shows the correct sequence of heights?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 9 of 10
________ was the fourth tallest cadetCorrectIncorrect
- Question 10 of 10
Who among the following was/were shorter than D?