0 of 10 questions completed
Welcome to our official website http://www.studyvirus.com for important study materials,quizzes,current affairs,etc.We are providing the most important quizzes for all bank exams-SBI PO,SBI Clerk,IBPS PO,IBPS Clerk,IBPS RRB exams,Insurance and many more.All the quizzes are based on latest pattern.
In this series of quizzes,we will be providing most important Arrangement and Puzzles which are usually asked in the exams.In Prelims Examination,usually 20-25 questions are asked from this topic.
All the best !
Get the best selling Data Interpretation and Puzzle Pen Drive Course (350+ videos) along with PDF and online quizzes.Click here
Click here for Real Exam Pattern Based Test Series for Banking exams (SBI,IBPS,Insurance,etc) at the most affordable price.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
⇒ Please share your marks in comment section.
⇒Ask your doubts in too in comment section,we will try our best to clear all your doubts.
Keep Working Hard and Never Give Up
- Question 1 of 10
Directions (1-5): Six students Chander, Chirag, Chandni, Chameli, Charlie and Charu participated in a race and finished on different ranks i.e. from 1-6 with the highest rank being 1. They were from different colleges A, B, C, D, E and F but not necessarily in the same order. For the prize distribution ceremony, they stood in a straight line facing the north. Higher rank means the better rank and rank 1 is to be considered higher than rank 2.
• Charlie was 2nd to the left of the one who was from college F.
• The person from college F is 2nd to the left of Chirag’s neighbour.
• Chirag and the person from college D are seated at a gap of 2.
• The person from college E stood 4th.
• Chander was the immediate neighbor of the person from college B and the one who stood 1st.
• Person from B had not stood 1st.
• The person from college A was 2nd to the right of the person who stood 3rd.
• The person from college C had a rank that was 3 ranks higher than Charlie’s rank.
• Chandni’s neighbour was from college E who was 2nd to the right of Chander.
• Charlie’s neighbour did not stand 1st.
• Chameli did not finish 3rd.
Who among the following is from college C?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 2 of 10
Who were standing at the extreme ends?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 3 of 10
From which college was the person who stood 5th?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 4 of 10
What is the position of Chandni with respect to the one who was from college A?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 5 of 10
What was the rank of Chirag?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 6 of 10
Directions (6-10): Eight persons A, B, C, E, F, G, K and M were seated around a circular table facing the centre. They used either bus or car for travelling to their office. No two persons whose names appear consecutively in alphabetical order were seated immediately next to each other. A and C can be seated immediately next to each other, but F cannot be seated immediately next to G and so on.
• A was seated 3rd to the left of E who was at a gap of 1 from B
• K was seated opposite to M
• C was 2nd to the left of a person who travelled by bus
• B’s neighbours travelled by bus
• F was not neighbouring K
• Person seated opposite to G travelled by car
• No 3 persons seated consecutively used the same mode of transportation
• C’s neighbours used the same mode of transportation
Who was seated 3rd to the left of the one who was opposite to G?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 7 of 10
Who was the only person whose both neighbors were travelled by car?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 8 of 10
In which of the following groups was the 3rd person seated neighbouring the 1st and the 2nd person?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 9 of 10
What was the position of the K with respect to G?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 10 of 10
Four of the following bear a similar relationship and hence form a group, who among the following is not a part of that group?CorrectIncorrect