0 of 10 questions completed
Welcome to our official website http://www.studyvirus.com for important study materials,quizzes,current affairs,etc.We are providing the most important quizzes for all bank exams-SBI PO,SBI Clerk,IBPS PO,IBPS Clerk,IBPS RRB exams,Insurance and many more.All the quizzes are based on latest pattern.
In this series of quizzes,we will be providing most important Arrangement and Puzzles which are usually asked in the exams.In Prelims Examination,usually 20-25 questions are asked from this topic.
All the best !
Get the best selling Data Interpretation and Puzzle Pen Drive Course (350+ videos) along with PDF and online quizzes.Click here
Click here for Real Exam Pattern Based Test Series for Banking exams (SBI,IBPS,Insurance,etc) at the most affordable price.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
⇒ Please share your marks in comment section.
⇒Ask your doubts in too in comment section,we will try our best to clear all your doubts.
Keep Working Hard and Never Give Up
- Question 1 of 10
Directions:(1-5)There are six adjacent railway tracks numbered 1 through 6. Six trains A, B, C, D, E and F of different lengths run on these tracks, not necessarily in the same order.
• Train A is longer than only two trains and it does not run adjacent to Train D.
• Train C and D do not run on any of the extreme end tracks.
• Train C is longer than Train D, which is longer than Train B.
• Train D does not run on Track no. 3.
• Only train B runs on the track between the tracks on which Train D and Train E run.
• Neither Train B nor Train F is the shortest train.
• The shortest and the longest trains run on the extreme end tracks.
Which train is the third longest of all trains?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 2 of 10
Which train runs on track no. 3?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 3 of 10
If all trains are made to run in alphabetical order i.e. Train A on track 1, Train B on track 2 and so on, the tracks of how many trains will remain unchanged?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 4 of 10
In which track is Train B running?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 5 of 10
How many train(s) run between Train A and Train B?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 6 of 10
Directions:(6-10) Eight persons A, B, C, D, E, F, G and H were seated around a square table facing the centre. They liked different fruits apple, pineapple, plum, peach, pear, litchi, banana and orange not necessarily in the same order. There was one person at each of the corners and one person at each of the sides.
• B was 2nd to the left of D who faced the one who liked peach
• H was 2nd to the right of the one who liked banana
• H was facing G’s neighbour who liked pineapple
• One who liked apple was 2nd to the right of the one who liked orange
• B was neighbouring E
• The person seated opposite to A liked banana
• The one who liked pear was exactly between D and the one who liked litchi
• One who liked plum was seated at one of the sides
• A did not like pear or peach
• Either G or F liked pineapple
• A and G did not sit together.
Who among the following liked plum?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 7 of 10
Who among the following was seated opposite to the one who liked pear?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 8 of 10
What was the position of F with respect to C?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 9 of 10
Four of the following bear a similar relationship and hence form a group, who among the following is not a part of that group?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 10 of 10
In which of the following groups is the 3rd person seated exactly in between the 1st and the 2nd person?CorrectIncorrect