0 of 10 questions completed
Welcome to our official website http://www.studyvirus.com for important study materials,quizzes,current affairs,etc.We are providing the most important quizzes for all bank exams-SBI PO,SBI Clerk,IBPS PO,IBPS Clerk,IBPS RRB exams,Insurance and many more.All the quizzes are based on latest pattern.
In this series of quizzes,we will be providing most important Arrangement and Puzzles which are usually asked in the exams.In Prelims Examination,usually 20-25 questions are asked from this topic.
All the best !
Get the best selling Data Interpretation and Puzzle Pen Drive Course (350+ videos) along with PDF and online quizzes.Click here
Click here for Real Exam Pattern Based Test Series for Banking exams (SBI,IBPS,Insurance,etc) at the most affordable price.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
⇒ Please share your marks in comment section.
⇒Ask your doubts in too in comment section,we will try our best to clear all your doubts.
Keep Working Hard and Never Give Up
- Question 1 of 10
Directions:(1-5) There are eight companies – P, Q, R, S, T, U, V and W, each of whose share prices raised up or dropped down on different days in year 2016. Their share raised or dropped on either 8th, 17th or 26th of the months – February, June and September. In September, only on two days the share prices rise/drop, while in rest of the given months, on all three days. Each day, shares of only one company rise/drop.
• Share of W and Q, raised/dropped in the same month, given Q’s on odd numbered date.
• On 26th February, shares of S dropped.
• P’s shares dropped on 8th of the month with even numbered days.
• In September, only on even numbered dates, the share raised/dropped.
• In February, only one company’s shares dropped and In June only one company’s shares raised.
• The shares of U and T, dropped, but not in June.
• On odd numbered day of a month with even numbered days, the shares raised, which is not of R.
• Shares of three companies raise/dropped between Q and R, with Q’s share prices change before R.
When did Q’s share Raised/dropped?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 2 of 10
Which of the following company’s shares dropped?
- Question 3 of 10
Which company’s shares out of the following raised/dropped in the same month as V?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 4 of 10
How many company’s share dropped after Q’s share dropped/raised?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 5 of 10
Which company’s share prices changed before any other company among the given companies?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 6 of 10
Directions:(6-10) 8 friends A, B, C, D, E, F, G & H sits around a square table all facing centre. 4 of them sits at four corners & 4 of them sits at centre of each side. All of them works in different company viz. HCL, HP, Sony, TCS, Dell, Wipro, Acer & Lenovo.
• D sits 3rd to right of person who works in Acer.
• E works at Dell & sits to 2nd right of A.
• B sits 3rd to left of person who works at HCL.
• A neither works at Acer nor sits adjacent to person who works at acer.
• C sits diagonally opposite to G & none of them works in acer.
• F and person who works at Sony has one people between them.
• Person who works at TCS & Wipro are not immediate neighbours
• Neither C nor person who works at Acer is immediate neighbour of B.
• Person who works at either Wipro or HCL is not an immediate neighbour of person who works at Acer
• Person who sits to immediate right of E works at Lenovo.
• Person who works at Wipro sits 2nd to right of G.
Who among the following faces A?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 7 of 10
Four of following are alike. Find odd one?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 8 of 10
Who among following works at Wipro?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 9 of 10
Who among the following are immediate neighbours of person working at HCL?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 10 of 10
Who sits third to right of F?CorrectIncorrect