0 of 10 questions completed
Welcome to our official website http://www.studyvirus.com for important study materials,quizzes,current affairs,etc.We are providing the most important quizzes for all bank exams-SBI PO,SBI Clerk,IBPS PO,IBPS Clerk,IBPS RRB exams,Insurance and many more.All the quizzes are based on latest pattern.
In this series of quizzes,we will be providing most important Arrangement and Puzzles which are usually asked in the exams.In Prelims Examination,usually 20-25 questions are asked from this topic.
All the best !
Get the best selling Data Interpretation and Puzzle Pen Drive Course (350+ videos) along with PDF and online quizzes.Click here
Click here for Real Exam Pattern Based Test Series for Banking exams (SBI,IBPS,Insurance,etc) at the most affordable price.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
⇒ Please share your marks in comment section.
⇒Ask your doubts in too in comment section,we will try our best to clear all your doubts.
Keep Working Hard and Never Give Up
- Question 1 of 10
Directions:(1-5) Seven persons – A, B, C, D, E, F and G, are born in different countries and in different years, eldest one been born in 1982 and youngest in 2006. There are two persons who were born in India, rest all are born in different countries.
• One of the person who is born in India is born in 2006.
• Only one person, who is born in Germany, is born between B and G.
• F is born in 1999 in China, after whom only one person is born.
• G is one year elder than A.
• C is six years younger than B, who is elder than G.
• D is younger than A, who is born in 1993.
• There are two persons born between those two people who are born in India.
• E is 10 years younger than D.
• No one is born in years from 1983 to 1985.
• One born in Canada is younger than that of Nepal and elder than that of France.
Who is born in France?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 2 of 10
When is C born?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 3 of 10
Who among the following is born in India?
- Question 4 of 10
How many persons are born after A, but before E?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 5 of 10
Who is the eldest one?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 6 of 10
Directions:(6-10) Eight persons P, Q, R, S, T, U, V and W joined a company MNO Pvt Ltd in the months of January, February, March and April on either 10th or 15th of the month. Only one person joined the company on each of these dates. They joined the company in the same year.
• The number of persons who joined after S was twice as that of the number of persons who joined before V. S was not the last to join the company.
• R joined just after P
• Only 2 persons joined between S and R
• W joined the company on 10th
• T joined the company just after Q
Who among the following was the last to join the company?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 7 of 10
How many persons joined the company between V and T?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 8 of 10
When did T join the company?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 9 of 10
Who joined the company just before U?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 10 of 10
Who among the following joined the company in February?CorrectIncorrect