0 of 10 questions completed
Welcome to our official website http://www.studyvirus.com for important study materials,quizzes,current affairs,etc.We are providing the most important quizzes for all bank exams-SBI PO,SBI Clerk,IBPS PO,IBPS Clerk,IBPS RRB exams,Insurance and many more.All the quizzes are based on latest pattern.
In this series of quizzes,we will be providing most important Arrangement and Puzzles which are usually asked in the exams.In Prelims Examination,usually 20-25 questions are asked from this topic.
All the best !
Get the best selling Data Interpretation and Puzzle Pen Drive Course (350+ videos) along with PDF and online quizzes.Click here
Click here for Real Exam Pattern Based Test Series for Banking exams (SBI,IBPS,Insurance,etc) at the most affordable price.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
⇒ Please share your marks in comment section.
⇒Ask your doubts in too in comment section,we will try our best to clear all your doubts.
Keep Working Hard and Never Give Up
- Question 1 of 10
Directions(1-5):Read the following information carefully and answer the questions which follow.
8 friends Abhay, Ayush, Aman, Arpit, Akshay, Anik, Ashish and Amit are sitting in a straight row. Each one of them is facing north. Moreover, each one of them is wearing a different coloured t-shirt among red, blue, green, yellow, black, brown, white and saffron. Further, the following information is also known
1. The person who wears saffron coloured t-shirt is fourth to the right of Ashish but none of them are sitting at the end positions.
2. Abhay is wearing a blue t-shirt and he is third to the left of the person who is wearing a red t-shirt.
3. The person wearing yellow t-shirt is to the left of the person wearing the green t-shirt.
4. Anik is not wearing green or white t-shirt and one of his neighbours is wearing a black t-shirt.
5. Amit has one more person to his right than to his left. Ashish is not Amit’s neighbour.
6. Aman is wearing a brown t-shirt and neither Amit nor Ashish is wearing a black t-shirt. Anik is not adjacent to Abhay.
7. Akshay is to the immediate left of Anik but he is not wearing saffron or black t-shirt.
8. Aman is not sitting at an end position and Arpit is to the left of Ayush. The person wearing blue t-shirt is to the immediate left of the person wearing white t-shirt.
What coloured t-shirt is the person sitting at the extreme left end wearing?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 2 of 10
Who is sitting to the immediate right of Amit?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 3 of 10
Four of the following are similar in some way. Identify the one which does not share the characteristics with the other four.CorrectIncorrect
- Question 4 of 10
How many people are sitting between the person’s wearing white t-shirt and the person wearing green t-shirt?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 5 of 10
Which of the following statements is definitely true?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 6 of 10
Directions(6-10):Read the following information carefully and answer the questions which follow.
Eight people Amit, Deepak, Gaurav, Pawan, Ritesh, Naveen, Raman and Tushar are sitting around a circular table. Some of them are facing towards the center while others are facing away from the center. Each one of these people owns a different car among Hyundai, Honda, Maruti, Chevrolet, Tata, Mahindra, Toyota and Nissan. Further the following information is also known
1. The person who owns Hyundai sits second to the right of the person who owns Nissan and the person who owns Mahindra sits third to the right of the person who owns Hyundai.
2. Amit owns Nissan and Gaurav owns Mahindra. Ritesh is facing away from the center.
3. Three persons sit between the people who own Maruti and Nissan. Same is true for the owners of Tata and Chevrolet.
4. Pawan does not own Hyundai and he is sitting fourth to the right of Deepak. Amit is sitting third to the right of Gaurav.
5. The owner of Maruti sits third to the right of the owner of Honda. The owner of Toyota sits third to the right of the owner of Chevrolet.
6. Raman is fourth to the right of the person who owns Tata and the owner of Maruti sits second to the right of Pawan
7. The owner of Tata sits third to the left of the owner of Maruti and both of them are facing the same direction.
Who owns the Maruti car?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 7 of 10
Who is sitting opposite to the person who owns the Toyota?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 8 of 10
Who among the following sits third to the right of the person who owns Nissan?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 9 of 10
Which of the following is a correct combination of a person – car?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 10 of 10
How many people are facing away from the center?CorrectIncorrect