We are providing the most important Indian Polity Previous year Questions for RRB NTPC 2019, RRB Group D 2019, SSC 2019 and all other competitive exams. These questions have very high chances to be asked in RRB NTPC 2019, RRB Group D 2019.
Set-11 Indian Polity Previous Year Questions
Download our GK Gaming Application “GKPK” (30000+) for upcoming RRB NTPC 2019,RRB Group D 2019.
To download “GKPK”,search “GKPK” on PlayStore or just click here.
1.All of the following are the aims of Lok Adalat, except
1. Secure justice to the weaker sections
2. Mass disposal of the cases
3. Give the power to rule in the hands of the common man
4. Minimize cost and delay
2.The Proclamation of National Emergency ceases to operate unless approved by the Parliament within
1. one month
2. two months
3. three months
4. six months
3.The President can declare constitutional emergency in state
1. Only on the recommendation of the Union Council of Ministers
2. Only on the recommendation of the Governor
3. Only on the recommendation of the council of ministers of the state
4. If he is satisfied that a situation has arisen in which the government of the state cannot be carried on in accordance with the Constitution
4.Which one of the following three types of emergencies has been declared by the President maximum number of times?
1. National emergency
2. State emergency
3. Financial emergency
4. All the three emergencies have been declared equal number of times
5.Which one of the following was inserted as per Bihar Reorganisation Act (2000)?
4. None of the abovel
6.Anti-defection law is given in which schedule of Indian constitution?
1. Second Schedule
2. Tenth Schedule
3. Third Schedule
4. Fourth Schedule
7.Which of the following schedules of the constitution deals with the administration and control of scheduled areas as well as of scheduled tribes in states other than Assam, Meghalaya and Tripura.
1. 3rd and 4th schedule
2. 7th and 8th schedule
3. 5th schedule
4. None of these
8.In which of the following article makes special provisions for the administration of certain areas called “Scheduled areas” in other than Assam, Meghalaya, Tripura and Mizoram.
1. Art 243B
2. Art 244
3. Art 245
4. Art 334
9.Which of the following subjects was transferred by the 42nd amendment of 1976 from the state list to the concurrent list?
4. All the above
10.The Supreme Court propounded the theory of ‘basic structure of the Constitution’ in
1. Gopalan v. State of Madras case
2. Golak Nath case
3. Keshavananda Bharati case
4. Minerva Mills case
11.Which Constitutional Article defines law declared by Supreme Court to be binding on all courts—
1. Article 142
2. Article 141
3. Article 143
4. Article 144
12.Usually each state has a High Court, but a common High Court for two or more states and union territories can be established by
1. The Parliament
2. The President
3. The Chief Justice of India
4. All the above jointly
13.When were the Fundamental Duties of the Indian citizens incorporated in the Constitution?
14.Under which Constitutional Article review of Judgements or orders lies with the Supreme Court—
1. Article 139
2. Article 137
3. Article 140
4. Article 141
15.Which Constitutional Article define `Municipalities’—
1. Article 243P
2. Article 243Q
3. Article 243T
4. Article 343U
16.Where wards Committees are found—
1. Gram Sabha
2. Gram Panchayat
4. None of the above
17.Under Constitutional Article 243U, what is the maximum duration of Municipalities—
1. 4 years
2. 6 years
3. 5 years
4. 3 years
18. The election of Sarpanch held-
3. Both ‘a’ and ‘b’
4. None of these
19. The description of District Planning Council in Article_______ of the Constitution.
20. The state government entrusts the development works of district to-
1. District Planning Committee
2. State Committee
3. Sate Planning Committee
4. Panchayati Raj