We are providing the most important Indian History Previous year Questions for RRB NTPC 2019, RRB Group D 2019 and all other competitive exams. These questions have very high chances to be asked in RRB NTPC 2019, RRB Group D 2019.
Set-13 Indian History Previous Year Questions
Download our GK Gaming Application “GKPK” (30000+) for upcoming RRB NTPC 2019,RRB Group D 2019.
To download “GKPK”,search “GKPK” on PlayStore or just click here.
1.Who of the following led the army of the East India Company in the battle of Buxar in 1764?
1. Hector Munro
3. Warren Hastings
4. Lord Clive
2.Assertion (A): The basic weakness of the early nationalist movement lay in its narrow social base.
Reason (R): It fought for the narrow interests of the social groups with joined it.
1. Both A and R is true and R is the correct explanation of A
2. Both A and R is true and R is not a correct explanation of A
3. A is true but R is false
4. A is false but R is true
3.The immediate cause for the Mutiny was
1. Doctrine of Lapse
2. The Social Legislation of 1856
3. The Episode of the Greased Cartridges
4. The fear of the Indians that they would be converted to Christianity
4. In India artillery was first used in the battle of
5.In Mansabdari system the Commnader-in-Chief of the Army was
4. Dah Hazari
6.Who was the first editor of the Jugantar?
1. Barindra Ghosh
2. Bipin Chandra Pal
3. Jatindra Nath Mukherjee
4. Ullaskar Dutt
7.According to Sarojini Naidu who was ‘‘the ambassador of Hindu-Muslim Unity’’?
1. Syed Ahmad Khan
3. Maulana Azad
4. Mohammad Ali Jinnah
8.From which of the following places was the Civil Disobedience Movement started by Gandhiji in 1930?
9.Which among the following cities is considered as one of the oldest surviving cities in the world?
1. Period having written evidences
2. Period having no written evidences
3. Period which have all the 3 evidences like time, place and events
4. None of the above
11.Old stone age people
1. Wore cotton clothes
2. Wore leaves, barks of trees and skin of animals
3. Wore woollen clothes
4. None of the above
12.The first animal tamed by primitive man was
13.The Battle of Talikota was fought in –
1. 1526 A.D.
2. 1565 A.D.
3. 1576 A.D.
4. 1586 A.D.
14.Coins-Tanka, Shashgani and Jital of Sultanate period was made of which of the following metals-
1. Silver, Copper
2. Gold, silver, Copper
3. Silver, Zinc, Copper
4. Gold, Zinc, Copper
15.The ‘Kiriti-Stambha’ was build by?
4. Jeeja Bhagerwala
16.Which of the following is not correctly matched?
1. Ajmer – Quwwat-ul-Islam
2. Jaunpur – Atala Masjid
3. Malwa – Jahaz Mahal
4. Gulberga – Jama Masjid
17.Amir Khusrau played a pioneering role in the development of –
1. Braj Bhasha
3. Khari Boli
18.Who tried the organize revolt by Indian Sepoys and Revolutionaries around 1913?
1. Bagha Jatin
2. Aurobindo Ghosh
3. Ras Behari Bose
4. Sachindra Nath Sanyal
19.Where and when was the Ghadar Party founded?
1. United States of America, 1913
2. England, 1917
3. Denmark, 1921
4. Scotland, 1925
20.The Silk letter Conspiracy (1916) was organised by____
1. Maulana Obeidullah Sindhi and Maulana Mahmud Hasan
2. Maulana Abdul Bari and Maulana Muhammad Ali
3. Maulana Abul Kalam and Maulana Mahmud Hasan
4. Raja Mahendra Pratap and Jon Henting