We are providing the most important General Science Previous year Questions for RRB NTPC 2019, RRB Group D 2019, SSC 2019 and all other competitive exams. These questions have very high chances to be asked in RRB NTPC 2019, RRB Group D 2019.
Set-21 General Science Previous Year Questions
Download our GK Gaming Application “GKPK” (30000+) for upcoming RRB NTPC 2019,RRB Group D 2019.
To download “GKPK”,search “GKPK” on PlayStore or just click here.
1.The disease caused by swelling of the membrane over spinal cord and brain is
2.Webbed neck is a characteristic of
1. Down’s syndrome
2. Turner’s syndrome
3. Klinefelter’s syndrome
4. Cri-du-chat syndrome
3.Leptospirosis is a disease caused by
4. Hepatitis affects which organ of the human body?
4. Small intestine
5.Cod liver oil from fish is rich in which vitamin?
1. Vitamin C
2. Vitamin D
3. Vitamin B
4. Vitamin K
6.The hormone that stimulates heart beat is
7.The study of relation of animals and plants to their surroundings is called__________
8.Which cell disorder in our body is responsible for colour blindness?
2. Cone cell
3. Rod Cell
9.Blood is red in colour due to the presence of __________ .
10.Which is used as an Air pollution indicator?
11.The study of mountains is known as –
12.An example of hormone is –
13.Amino acids are required for the synthesis of:
14.Transpiration increases in:
1. Hot, dry and windy condition
2. Hot, damp and windy condition
3. Cool, damp and windy condition
4. Cool, dry and still condition
15.What is the Kyoto Protocol?
1. It is an agreement among countries to take steps for reducing acid rain
2. It is an agreement among countries to take steps for planting trees to control pollution
3. It is an agreement among countries to start using nuclear energy
4. It is an agreement among countries to take steps for reducing greenhouse gases emission
16.Animal protein is called first class protein because it is –
1. easily digestible
2. delicious in taste
3. cheaper in the market
4. rich in essential amino acids
17.Which of the following fuels causes minimum environmental pollution?
18.Enzymes are –
4. Fatty acids
19.Which of the following disease is caused by female Anopheles mosquito?
1. Chicken Pox
3. Black Fever
20.Which part of the plant gives us saffron?