We are providing the most important Indian History Previous year Questions for RRB NTPC 2019, RRB Group D 2019 and all other competitive exams. These questions have very high chances to be asked in RRB NTPC 2019, RRB Group D 2019.
Set-21 Indian History Previous Year Questions
Download our GK Gaming Application “GKPK” (30000+) for upcoming RRB NTPC 2019,RRB Group D 2019.
To download “GKPK”,search “GKPK” on PlayStore or just click here.
1.Who deciphered the Brahmi script?
1. John F. Fleet
2. James Prinsep
3. Alexander Cunningham
4. John Marshall
2.Who of the following also had the name Devanampiya?
1. Chandragupta Maurya
3.Which of the following was a leader of the Hindustan Socialist Republican Army founded in 1928?
1. Khudiram Bose
2. Asfaqullah Khan
3. Chandra Shekhar Azad
4. Subhash Chandra Bose
4.Who was the founder of Banaras Hindu University?
2. Madan Mohan Malvia
3. Dr. Rajendra Prasad
4. Motilal Nehru
5.Over Which territory there were frequent clashes between Bahamani Kingdom and Vijaynagar Kingdom?
1. The Raichur Doab
6. During whose period Al-Beruni came to India?
1. Mahmud Ghaznavi
3. Firoz Tughluq
4. Ibrahim Lodhi
7. Under the Mughals, in urban area the judicial powers were exercised by
8.Under the Mughals _________________ was administered as a department of the military
9. In India artillery was first used by
10. The Upanishads are
1. prayers to God
2. books of ancient Hindu laws
3. books on social behavior of man
4. a source of Hindu philosophy
11.The term ‘Yavanapriya’ mentioned in ancient Sanskrit texts denoted?
3. A fine variety of Indian muslin
4. Damsels sent to the Greek court for dance performance
12.For the Karachi session of Indian National Congress in 1931, presided over by Sardar Patel, who drafted the Resolution on Fundamental Rights and Economic Programme?
1. Mahatma Gandhi
2. Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru
3. Dr. Rajendra Prasad
4. Dr. B. R. Ambedkar
13.Who compared the Dandi March to Napoleon’s March to Paris on his return from Elba?
1. Dadabhai Naoroji
2. Lala Lajpat Rai
3. Subhash Chandra Bose
4. B. G. Tilak
14.Who was the Governor General of India during the launch of Civil Disobedience Movement?
1. Lord Chelmsford
2. Lord Reading
3. Lord Irwin
4. Lord Wavell
15.Who attend the Congress of Oppressed Nationalist at Brussels in 1927, on behalf of the National Congress?
1. Jawahar Lal Nehru
2. Mahatma Gandhi
3. Dr. Ansari
4. Moti Lal Nehru
16.Under whose leadership was the Congress Socialist Party founded in 1934?
1. Jawahar Lal Nehru and Mahatma Gandhi
2. Acharya Narendra Dev and Jai Prakash Narayan
3. Subhas Chandra Bose and P.C. Joshi
4. Saifuddin Kitchlew and Rajendra Prasad
17.Which one of the following with regard to the Poona Pact, 1932 is NOT correct?
1. Adequate representation of depressed sections in Government jobs
2. Reservation of seats for the depressed classes in the provincial legislature
3. Acceptance of joint electorate system
4. Reservation of seats for the depressed classes in the central legislature
18. Which of the following was not advocated by Mahatma Gandhi?
1. Prohibition of liquor
2. Heavy Industries
3. Village Panchayat
4. Dignity of Labour
19. Ramsay Mc Donald’s Communal Award gave—
1. Privy purse to native princes
2. Communal representation to Muslims
3. Reservations to Sikhs in elections
4. Separate electorates for depressed classes
20. Which of the following was a saint of the Bhakti Movement in Bengal?