We are providing the most important Indian History Previous year Questions for RRB NTPC 2019, RRB Group D 2019 and all other competitive exams. These questions have very high chances to be asked in RRB NTPC 2019, RRB Group D 2019.
Set-22 Indian History Previous Year Questions
Download our GK Gaming Application “GKPK” (30000+) for upcoming RRB NTPC 2019,RRB Group D 2019.
To download “GKPK”,search “GKPK” on PlayStore or just click here.
1. Among the following who was in chronological order, the last famous ruler of Vijayanagar?
3. Vir Narsingh
4. Krishna Deva Rai
2. Who was the founder of Vakatak dynasty?
1. Vindhya Shakti
3. Motilal Nehru presided over the Congress Session of 1919 held at-
4. Rath Temples at Mahabalipuram were built during the reign of which Pallava ruler?
2. Narasimahavarman I
4. Nandivarman I
5. Who was the Birtish Prime Minsiter who convened the First Round Table Conference in London?
2. Ramsay McDonald
6.Which one of the following went to Sri Lanka to spread Buddhism?
7. Who of the following kings was an ardent follower of Jainism?
2. Mahapadma Nanda
4. Pulakesin – II
8.The Poona Pact, which was signed between B R Ambedkar and Mahatma Gandhi in 1932, provided for-
1. The creation of dominion status for India
2. Separate electorate for the Muslims
3. Seats reserved for Depressed class
4. Joint electorate with reservation for women
9.Which language gained most by the patronage given to scholars by Krishna Deva Rai?
10.The Adi Granth was compiled by
1. Guru Arjan Dev
2. Guru Gobind Singh
3. Guru Harkishan
4. Guru Tegh Bahadur
11.The tax which the kings used to collect from the people in the Vedic period was called
12.In the Vedic Society, the term used to denote a group of families was
13.The Puranas are …….. in number.
14.Which one of the following nationalist leaders has been described as being radical in Politics but conservative in social issues?
1. Bal Gangadhar Tilak
2. Gopal Krishna Gokhle
3. Lala Lajpat Rai
4. Madan Mohan Malviya
15.Who among the following gave a systematic critique of the moderate politics of Indian National Congress in series of articles entitled ‘New Lamps for Old’?
1. Aurobindo Ghosh
2. R.C. Dutt
3. Syed Ahmed Khan
4. Vira Raghavachari
16.Who among the following was NOT a moderate?
1. Bipin Chandra Pal
2. Feroz Shah Mehta
3. Surendranath Bannerjee
4. Gopal Krishna Gokhale
17.The sultans of which dynasty ruled the country for the longest period?
1. Khalji dynasty
2. Lodi dynasty
3. Slave dynasty
4. Tughluq dynasty
18.Assertion (A): Muhammad-Bin-Tughluq issued a new gold coin which was called Dinar by Ibn Battuta.
Reason (R): Muhammad-Bin-Tughluq wanted to issue token currency is gold coins to promote trade with West Asian and North African countries.
1. Both ‘A’ and ‘R’ are true individual true and ‘R’ is the correct explanation of ‘A’
2. Both ‘A’ and ‘R’ are individually true but ‘R’ is not the correct explanation of ‘A’
3. ‘A’ is true but ‘R’ is false.
4. ‘A’ is false but ‘R’ is true.
19.Ibn Battuta, the Moorish traveler, visited India during the reign of:
4. Mahmud Ghazni
20.The Chalukya king Kumarapala is said to have instituted a Jaina reformation under the guidance of