We are providing the most important Indian History Previous year Questions for RRB NTPC 2019, RRB Group D 2019 and all other competitive exams. These questions have very high chances to be asked in RRB NTPC 2019, RRB Group D 2019.
Set-25 Indian History Previous Year Questions
Download our GK Gaming Application “GKPK” (30000+) for upcoming RRB NTPC 2019,RRB Group D 2019.
To download “GKPK”,search “GKPK” on PlayStore or just click here.
1. Ashtapradhan was a council of ministers
1. in the Gupta administration
2. in the Chola administration
3. in the Vijayanagar
4. in the Maratha administration
2. Who among the following was the first Bhakti saint to use Hindi for the propagation of his message?
3. Who founded the East India Association?
1. C.R. Das
2. Dadabhai Naoroji
3. Debendranath Tagore
4. V.D. Savarkar
4. With reference to Indian freedom struggle, who among the following was labelled as ‘Moderate’ leader in the Congress?
1. Gopal Krishna Gokhle
2. Bipin Chandra Pal
3. Lala Lajpat Rai
4. Aurobindo Ghosh
5. Among the following, who is given the credit of carrying Jainism in South India?
6. Where did Buddha die?
7. Which one of the following places was known as ‘Shiraz of East’ during the regime of Sharqi Rulers?
8. Who of the following led the army of the East India Company in the battle of Buxar in 1764?
1. Hector Munro
3. Warren Hastings
4. Lord Clive
9. Who gave the slogan “Dilli Chalo” or “March to Delhi”?
1. Rabindranath Tagore
2. B. G . Tilak
3. Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru
4. Subhash Chandra Bose
10.On which one of the following dates Jawahar Lal Nehru unfurl the tri-colour national flag on the banks of the Ravi as the clock struck the midnight?
1. 31st December, 1929
2. 26th January, 1930
3. 31st December, 1931
4. 26th January, 1933
11.Who prescribed the separate electorates for India on the basis of the Communal Award in August 1932?
1. Lord Irwin
2. Ramsay Mac Donald
3. Lord Linlithgow
4. Winston Churchill
12.Which organization had proposed first to constitute the Constitution Assembly to form the Indian Constitution?
1. Swaraj Party in 1928
2. Indian National Congress in 1935
3. Muslim League in 1942
4. By all parties convention in 1946
13.What was the immediate aim of the Treaty of Purander in 1665?
1. To gain goodwill of Shivaji
2. To sow seeds of contention between Shivaji and Sultan of Bijapur
3. To deceive Shivaji
4. To make Shivaji a puppet of Mughals
14.Which queen of the Kakatiya dynasty ruled over Warangal, part of modern Andhra Pradesh?
15.Which dynasty came to power in India after the Tughlaq dynasty?
1. The Guptas
2. The Khiljis
3. The Mughals
4. The Sayyids
16.Who had given the title of ‘Mahatma’ to Gandhi?
1. B. G. Tilak
2. Gopal Krishna Gokhale
3. Moti Lal Nehru
4. RabindraNath Tagore
17.Rabindra Nath Tagore renounced his knighthood for which reason?
1. Jallianwalla Bagh Tragedy
2. Cruel suppression of Civil Disobedience Movement
3. Bhagat Singh was hanged
4. Chauri-Chaura incident
18.Who founded the Satyagraha Ashram at Wardha?
2. Jamanalal Bajaj
3. JawaharLal Nehru
4. JB Kripalani
19.Mahabharata was also known as
1. Brihat Katha
3. Jaya Samhita
20.Which of the following philosophies was preached by AdiSankara?
1. Raja Yoga
2. Sankhya Yoga