We are providing the most important Indian Polity Previous year Questions for RRB NTPC 2019, RRB Group D 2019, SSC 2019 and all other competitive exams. These questions have very high chances to be asked in RRB NTPC 2019, RRB Group D 2019.
Set-30 Indian Polity Previous Year Questions
Download our GK Gaming Application “GKPK” (30000+) for upcoming RRB NTPC 2019,RRB Group D 2019.
To download “GKPK”,search “GKPK” on PlayStore or just click here.
1. The minimum age limit for the membership of the Vidhan Parishad is _____.
1. 21 years
2. 25 years
3. 30 years
4. 35 years
2. The Estimates Committee of Parliament has how many members –
3. Bicameral Legislature means –
1. Primary and secondary legislature
2. Lower and Upper Chamber
3. Lok Adalats and Courts
4. Elected as well as selected members
4. The Article 343 of the Indian Constitution is about –
1. Number of seats for the Lok Sabha
2. Number of seats for the Rajya Sabha
3. Hindi as official language
4. Special status to Kashmir
5.Which Fundamental Right in the Indian Constitution states that every person has the right to practice, profess and propagate the religion of their choice?
1. Right to Equality
2. Right to Freedom
3. Right against Exploitation
4. Right to Freedom of Religion
6.Whose recommendation is mandatory to impeach the President of India from his ofﬁce before the completion of his/her term?
1. The Prime Minister
2. The Speaker of the Lok Sabha
3. The Chief Justice of India
4. Two houses of the parliament
7.Fundamental duties are mentioned in which of the following part of Indian Constitution?
1. Part II
2. Part III
3. Part V
4. Part IV A
8. Who headed the Second Administrative Reform Commission appointed by the UPA Government in 2005?
1. Dr. Karan Singh
2. Veerappa Moily
3. H.D. Kumaraswamy
4. None of the above
9.The Lt. Governor of a Union Territory
1. Can issue an ordinance only after obtaining instruction from the President
2. Can issue ordinances on the recommendation of Legislative Assembly, if any
3. Can issue ordinances on his own discretion
4. Cannot issue any ordinance
10.Which constitutional article provides personal immunity for President and Governors for official act—
1. Article 362
2. Article 363
3. Article 368
4. Article 361
11. The term ‘Socialist’ was brought into the Preamble of the Indian Constitution by which amendment –
12.The ‘Directive Principles’ are what?
13. ‘National Planning Committee’ was set up by:
1. Jawaharlal Nehru
2. A. Dalal
3. Subhash Chandra Bose
4. Lal Bahadur Shastri
14. Which of the following enjoys Constitutional authority to decide the share of the states in the taxes?
1. The Union Finance Minister
2. The Finance Commission
3. The Planning Commission
4. The Union Cabinet in consultation with the President
15.Which of the following is in the concurrent list?
1. Population control and family planning
2. Public health and sanitation
3. Capitation taxes
4. Treasure trove
16. Who has said that basic features of the Indian Constitution do not amount to a change—
1. Prime Minister
3. Supreme Court of India
17.Which Constitutional Article was very much affected in the Supreme Court Judgement of Kesavanand Bharti vs. State of Kerala?
1. Article 352
2. Article 368
3. Article 351
4. Article 342
18.Who curbed the Judicial Review power of Judiciary through Amendment of the Constitution by 42nd amendment?
1. State Legislature
3. Council of State
4. Legislative Council
19.The Constitution has vested the ‘residuary powers’ in which article
1. Article 248
2. Article 256
3. Article 249
4. None of these
20.What the Indian Federation has been called in the Indian Constitution
1. Union of States
2. The Indian Union
3. Union of India
4. Indian Federal Union