We are providing the most important Indian Polity Previous year Questions for RRB NTPC 2019, RRB Group D 2019, SSC 2019 and all other competitive exams. These questions have very high chances to be asked in RRB NTPC 2019, RRB Group D 2019.
Set-32 Indian Polity Previous Year Questions
Download our GK Gaming Application “GKPK” (30000+) for upcoming RRB NTPC 2019,RRB Group D 2019.
To download “GKPK”,search “GKPK” on PlayStore or just click here.
1.How long a person should have practiced in a High Court to be eligible to be appointed as a Judge of Supreme Court of India?
1. 10 Years
2. 15 Years
3. 12 Years
4. 5 Years
2.Which was first state to implement Panchayat Raj three tier system according to Panchayat Raj (73rd Amendment) Act 1992?
1. Madhya Pradesh
4. None of these
3.District Planning Committee meeting is held at least every-
1. three months
2. Six months
4.Which of the following is a leading recommendation of the Sarkaria Commission?
1. Abolition of All India Services
2. Activation of Zonal Councils
3. Drastic changes in the present division of functions between the finance commission and the Planning Commission
4. Abolition of Zonal Councils
5.The Central Government derives maximum revenue from
1. Income tax
2. Excise duties
4. None of these
6.Under which Constitutional Article enlargement of the jurisdiction of the Supreme Court is mentioned—
1. Article 145
2. Article 148
3. Article 138
4. Article 143
7.Which Constitutional Article mentions conferment on the Supreme Court of powers to issue certain writs?
1. Article 145
2. Article 168
3. Article 169
4. Article 139
8.Which Constitutional Article mentions transfer of certain cases for Supreme Court—
1. Article 139A
2. Article 139B
3. Article 139C
4. Article 138
9.Which Constitutional Article mentions ‘Claims of SC and ST in Govt. services and post’—
1. Article 336
2. Article 335
3. Article 338
4. Article 339
10.The tribal areas in the states of Assam, Meghalaya, Tripura and Mizoram are separately dealt with the provisions for their administration are to be found in which of the following schedules of the Indian Constitution?
1. 5th Schedule
2. 2nd Schedule
3. 3rd Schedule
4. 6th Schedule
11.In which part of the Indian Constitution is concerned with the administration of scheduled areas and tribal areas?
1. Part XII
2. Part X
3. Part III
4. Part IV
12.The Parliament can legislate on any subject in the state list
1. If the Rajya Sabha declares by a two-third majority resolution that it is expedient to do so in national interest
2. For the implementation of international treaties or agreements
3. If two or more states make a request to Parliament to do so
4. In all the above cases
13.The central government can issue directions to the state with regard to subjects in
1. The union list
2. The state list
3. The concurrent list
4. All these lists
14. Judicial activism has enhanced the powers and prestige of
1. The Supreme Court
2. The political parties
3. The President
4. The Parliament
15.Which of the following “writ” of the High Court or the Supreme Court is issued to restrain a person from holding a public ofﬁce which he is not entitled to?
4. Quo Warranto
16. The council of ministers in state assembly holds office during the pleasure of
1. The legislative assembly
2. The legislative council
3. Both the houses of the state legislature
4. The Governor
17. The members of the legislative assembly are
1. Elected by the people
2. Elected by the local bodies
3. Nominated by the Governor
4. Returned through all three methods
18. The members of the legislative assembly are elected for a term of
1. Three years
2. Four years
3. Five years
4. Six years
19. Which of the following does not come under Fundamental Duty?
1. To safeguard public property
2. To protect and improve the natural environment
3. To promote harmony
4. To protect freedom of speech and expression
20. Comptroller and Auditor General of India is appointed for how many years?