We are providing the most important Indian History Previous year Questions for RRB NTPC 2019, RRB Group D 2019 and all other competitive exams. These questions have very high chances to be asked in RRB NTPC 2019, RRB Group D 2019.
Set-33 Indian History Previous Year Questions
Download our GK Gaming Application “GKPK” (30000+) for upcoming RRB NTPC 2019,RRB Group D 2019.
To download “GKPK”,search “GKPK” on PlayStore or just click here.
1. In which script, the Ashokan inscription were written in North West Frontier Province?
2. Who among the following presided over the Buddhist council held during the reign of Kanishka at Kashmir?
3. The largest standing army of the Delhi Sultanate directly paid by the State was created by
4. Alauddin Khalji
4. The main aim of the attacks of Muhammad-bin-Tughluq in south India was
1. Extension of the empire
2. Plunder of wealth
3. Propagation of the Muslim culture in South India
4. To compel the rulers of South India to accept the sovereignty of the Delhi Sultanate
5. The Ryotwari settlement was introduced by the British in the—
1. Bengal Presidency
2. Madras Presidency
3. Bombay Presidency
4. Madras and Bombay Presidencies
6. The Permanent settlement introduced by Cornwallis is in Bengal is known as
1. Roytwari System
2. Mahalwari System
3. Zamindari System
4. Iqtadari System
7. Who deciphered the Brahmi script ?
1. John F. Fleet
2. James Prinsep
3. Alexander Cunningham
4. John Marshall
8. Who of the following also had the name Devanampiya?
1. Chandragupta Maurya
9. Among the following, which Mughal Emperor introduced the policy of Sulh-i-kul?
10. During the Mughal period, which one of the following trades were the first to come to India?
11. When was Burma separated from India
12. What was the objective of Dandi March started by M. K. Gandhi?
1. To start the mass struggle
2. To break the salt law
3. To Fight against the British Policy
4. None of the above
13. For the Karachi session of Indian National Congress in 1931, presided over by Sardar Patel, who drafted the Resolution on Fundamental Rights and Economic Programme?
1. Mahatma Gandhi
2. Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru
3. Dr. Rajendra Prasad
4. Dr. B. R. Ambedkar
14. In 1617 the British East India Company was given permission by __________ to trade in India.
15.The decision to Partition of Bengal was announced in 1905 by?
1. Lord William Bentinck
2. Lord Mountbatten
3. Warren Hastings
4. Lord Curzon
16. In which year did the Kakori conspiracy case take place?
17.___________ is a collection of architectural astronomical instruments, built by Maharaja Jai Singh II.
1. Jantar Mantar, Delhi
2. Group of Monuments at Hampi
3. Group of Monuments at Pattadakal
4. Nalanda, Bihar
18.Bahadur Shah I was ruler of which of the following dynasty?
1. Mughal dynasty
2. Balban Dynasty
3. Sayyid Dynasty
4. Tughlaq Dynasty
19. Buland Darwaza is the main entrance to the palace at?
1. Amer Fort
2. Gwalior Fort
3. Fatehpur Sikri
4. Agra Fort
20. Which of the following Pallava Kings assumed the title of “Vatapikonda” after defeating and slaying the great Chalukyan King Pulekesin II?
1. Narsimha Varman I
2. Mahendra Varman I
3. Parameshwar Varman I
4. Nandi Varman