We are providing the most important Indian History Previous year Questions for RRB NTPC 2020, RRB Group D 2020 , SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, and all other competitive exams. These questions have very high chances to be asked in RRB NTPC 2019, RRB Group D 2019.
Set-37 Indian History Previous Year Questions
1.In which of the following movements Vande Mataram was adopted slogan for agitation?
1. Revolt of 1857
2. Partition of Bengal in 1905
3. Non–Co–operation Movement in 1922
4. Quit India Movement in 1942
2.What was the immediate cause for the launch of the Swadeshi Movement?
1. The partiton of Bengal done by Lord Curzon
2. A sentence of 18 months rigorous imprisonment imposed on Lokmanya Tilak
3. The arrest and deportation of Lala Lajpat Rai and Ajit Singh; and passing of the Punjab Colonization Bill.
4. Death sentence pronounced on the Chapkar brothers
3.Who among the following estimated Indian National Income and criticized the constant drain of wealth from India to England?
3. Dadabhai Naoroji
4. Bal Gangadhar Tilak
4.Which book was written by Dadabhai Naoroji on Indian poverty and economy under British rule?
1. Indian Economy under British rule?
2. British Rule and Economic Drain of India
3. Poverty and Un-British Rule in India
4. Economic Drain and Poverty of India
5.The only session of the Indian National Congress which was presided over by Mahatma Gandhi was
6.Who wrote ‘Ashtadhyayi’, the earliest existing grammar of Sanskrit?
7.The Lilavati was a treatise on
8.Kakori conspiracy case took place in the year
9. One of the following was not associated with the Ghadar party?
1. Lala Hardayal
2. Baba Gurdit Singh
3. Mohammad Barkatullah
4. Sohan Singh Bhakna
10.During the period of which Governor General / Viceroy was the Indian Civil Service introduced?
11.Who was the founder of the Indian Reform Association in 1870?
1. Debendranath Tagore
2. Keshab Chandra Sen
3. Rammohan Roy
4. Dayanand Saraswati
12. The veda which deals with the rituals is known as_____________.
13. Where is the Brihadeshwar temple, built during the Chola period, located?
14. According to the categories of land mentioned in the Chola inscriptions ___________ was known as the land of non-Brahmana peasant proprietors?
15. Which queen of the Kakatiya dynasty ruled over Warangal, part of modern Andhra Pradesh?
16. Who has built the Vijay Stambha (Tower of Victory) in Chittorgarh?
1. Maharana Pratap
2. Rana Kumbha
3. Rana Sanga
4. Kunwar Durjan Singh
17. Which Sikh Guru initiated ‘The Khalsa’?
1. Guru Nanak Dev
2. Guru Gobind Singh
3. Guru AngadDev
4. Guru TeghBahadur
18. Who amongst the following was the successor of Sikh Guru Har Krishan?
1. Guru Angad Dev
2. Guru Tegh Bahadur
3. Guru Hargobind
4. Guru Amar Das
19. The queen with the title Didda ruled over which part of India between 980 – 1003?
20. Who was the founder of Seva Sadan in Bombay?
1. Shiva Narayan Agnihotri
2. Behramji Malabari
3. R.G. Bhandarkar
4. B.K. Jayakar