We are providing the most important Indian Economics Previous year Questions for RRB NTPC 2019, RRB Group D 2019, SSC 2019 and all other competitive exams. These questions have very high chances to be asked in RRB NTPC 2019, RRB Group D 2019.
Set-5 Indian Economics Previous Year Questions
Download our GK Gaming Application “GKPK” (30000+) for upcoming RRB NTPC 2019,RRB Group D 2019.
To download “GKPK”,search “GKPK” on PlayStore or just click here.
1.Who among the following gave the ‘Gandhian Plan’ in 1944?
1. D. D. Dhar
2. S. N. Aggarwal
3. M. N. Roy
4. J. P. Narayan
2.Which one of the following is true about mixed economy?
1. Existence of both developed and underdeveloped sectors
2. Equal importance to agriculture and industry
3. Existence of both public and private sectors in national economy
4. Equal partnership of central and states in economic planning and development
3.Which among the following is the most appropriate measure of an economic growth of a country?
1. Net Domestic Product
2. Gross Domestic Product
3. Per Capita Income
4. Net National Product
4.Green revolution was introduced in which Five Year Plan of India?
5.Who among the following is the ex-officio chairman of the NITI Aayog in India?
2. Prime Minister
3. Vice President
4. Finance Minister
6.How many Miniratna companies are there in Category – I?
7.Who is the father of ‘Utilitarian School of Thought’?
3. James Mill
8.Devaluation is majorly done to _____.
1. Encourage export
2. Encourage import
3. Discourage import
4. To encourage both export and import
9.Foreign investment is known by which name in India?
1. SME (Small and medium-sized enterprises)
2. MDI (Management Development Institute)
3. FDI (Foreign Direct Investment)
4. CII (Confederation of Indian Industry)
10.What is the full form of NNP?
1. Normal Net Production
2. Net National Product
3. Normal National Produce
4. Net Normal Produce
11.’Inclusive Growth’ was the objective of which Five Year Plan?
12.The Steel plants of Bhilai, Durgapur and Rourkela were established under which Five Year Plan?
13.Which of the following is the prime reason for inﬂation?
1. Decrease in money supply
2. Increase in money supply
3. Decrease in supply of goods
4. Increase in government cash
14.What is Disposable Personal Income?
1. Personal Income + Subsidies
2. Personal Income – Subsidies
3. Personal Income – Direct Taxes
4. Personal Income – Indirect Taxes
15.What is the full form of CRR?
1. Cash Return Ratio
2. Cash Reserve Ratio
3. Cash Revenue Ratio
4. Cash Return Reserve
16.Which among the following is used to measure slope of indifference curve?
1. Marginal Rate of Transformation
2. Marginal Rate of Substitution
3. Marginal Rate of Technical Substitution
4. None of these
17._____ unemployment happens when people are not able to find jobs during some months of the year.
18.Which among the following comes under secondary sector of Indian Economy?
1. Cloth Industry
2. Transport of goods
3. Cotton production
19.In which economic system the goods produced are distributed among people not on the basis of what people need but on the basis of Purchasing Power?
20.Which among the following is an example of progressive tax?
1. Excise duty
3. Income tax
4. House tax