We are providing most important Previous year Questions in English for RRB NTPC 2019, RRB Group D 2019 and all other competitive exams. These questions have very high chances to be asked in RRB NTPC 2019, RRB Group D 2019.
Set-5 Previous Year Questions
Download our GK Gaming Application “GKPK” (30000+) for upcoming RRB NTPC 2019, RRB Group D 2019.
To download “GKPK”, search “GKPK” on PlayStore or just click here.
1.Find the relationship as expressed in the given pair : Import : Export : : Expenditure : ?
2.By winning the women’s doubles semifinal of the WTA Sydney International in January 2016, which record did Sania Mirza and Martina Hingis break?
1. The youngest women to win the WTA doubles Semifinals
2. The only Doubles team to win the Semifinals in Staight Sets
3. They broke a 22-year-old world record by winning their 29th women’s doubles match in a row
4. They broke the record for the fastest win in a Women’s Doubles match
3.When was the NamamiGange project announced by Prime Minister Narendra Modi?
1. June 2015
2. July 2014
3. July 2015
4. June 2014
4.Who is Chanda Kochhar?
(A) CEO and MD of ICICI Bank, India
(B) Founder of Flipkart
(C) Indian Olympic Gold Medalist
(D) An Indian Astronaut
5. Who is credited with discovering Penicillin?
A. Ernest Duchesne
B. Vincenzo Tiberio
C. Alexander Fleming
D. Howard Walter Florey
6.Out of the following, which one does NOT have magnetic properties like a permanent magnet?
7.Which out of the following contains Ethanoic acid?
(A) Lemon Juice
(B) Orange Juice
(C) White vinegar
(D) Tomato Ketchup
8. Which of the following ships from Japan was in Chennai in January 2016 for a coastguard exercise between India and Japan?
9.Who is supposed to have said – ‘Live as if you were to die tomorrow’ learn as if you were to live forever’.
(A) Mahatma Gandhi
(B) Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru
(C) APJ Abdul Kalam
10.Whose autobiography is “Life on my terms”?
(A) Sharad Pawar
(B) Shashi Tharoor
(C) Chetan Bhagat
(D) Pranab Mukherjee
11. What is an Abalone?
(A) A large Star
(B) A small Fighter Jet
(C) An Underground City
(D) An edible marine snail
12. Find the Similarity in the following:
Penguin Ostrich, Kiwi, Emu
(A) All of them are found in deserts
(B) All of them are mammals
(C) All of them are sea birds
(D) All of them cannot fly.
13. If Excellent : Outstanding, then Awesome :
14. The sub-atomic particles which show property opposite to the general sub-atomic particles, are called
15.Einstein’s “Theory of special Relativity”, was first proposed in the year
16.Which village in Shivamogga district, Karnataka uses Sanskrit in everyday communication?
17. Pick the correct sequence of computer generations from I to V
(A) Vacuum tube, transistor, Integrated circuit, VLSI microprocessor, ULSI microprocessor
(B) Transistor, Vacuum tube, Integrated Circuit, VLSI microprocessor, ULSI microprocessor
(C) Transistor, Vacuum tube, ULSI microprocessor, Integrated Circuit, VLSI microprocessor
(D) Vacuum tube, Transistor, Integrated Circuit, ULSI microprocessor, VLSI microprocessor
18. Who is the author of PanchaSiddhantika, Brihat-Samhita and Sankhya-Siddhanta?
19.The common language spoken in Tamil Nadu and Sri Lanka is
20.Four pairs of words are given. Find the odd one out.
(A) Angle : Angular
(B) Poverty : Poor
(C) Richness : Rich
(D) Adversity : Prosperity