We are providing the most important Indian History Previous year Questions for RRB NTPC 2020, RRB Group D 2020 , SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, and all other competitive exams. These questions have very high chances to be asked in RRB NTPC 2019, RRB Group D 2019.
Set-8 Indian Economics Previous Year Questions
1.Government borrowing to ﬁnance budget deﬁcits _____.
1. will exert downward pressure on interest rates
2. will have no effect on interest rates
3. will increase supply of loanable funds
4. will put upward pressure on interest rates
2.Who estimated the National Income for the first time in India?
2. Dadabhai Naoroji
3. V K R V Rao
4. Sardar Patel
3.Commercial banks lend to which of the following Priority sectors?
1. Heavy Industries
2. Agriculture, Small scale industries
3. Foreign Companies
4. State government in emergency situation
4.What is the accounting year of the Reserve Bank of India?
5.Which institution is known as ‘Soft Loan Window’ of World Bank?
6.When the demand for a good increases with an increase in income, such a good is called___________
1. Superior good
2. Giffin good
3. Inferior good
4. Normal good
7. Swarna Jayanti Gram Swarojgar Yojna has now been restructured as
1. Prime Minister’s Rojgar Yojna
2. National Rural Livelihoods Mission
3. Jawahar Gram Samriddhi Yojana
4. Sampoorna Gramin Rojgar Yojana
8.Which of the following is not a commercial source of energy?
3. Natural Gas
9.The supply-side economics lays greater emphasis on ______.
2. Global economy
4. Middle Man
10.The founding father of “Theory of bureaucracy” was?
1. F. W. Taylor
2. Max Weber
3. Elton Mayo
4. Herbert Simon
11.The main effect of Direct Taxes is on
1. Food prices
2. Consumer goods
3. Capital goods
12.The ________ curve represents the demand of all consumers in the market taken together at different levels of the price of the good.
3. market demand
13.The market structure called monopoly exists where there is exactly ______ seller in any market.
14.For a price taking firm, average revenue is ______ market price.
1. half of
2. equal to
3. double of
4. less than
15.The study of individual markets of demand and supply in which the ‘players’, or the decision makers, were also individuals (buyers or sellers, even companies) who were seen as trying to maximize their profits (as producers or sellers) and their personal satisfaction or welfare levels (as consumers) is called?
4. Heterodox Economics
16.Which amongst the following is not in the list of Maharatna?
1. Coal India Limited
2. Steel Authority of India Limited
3. Bharat Electronics Limited
4. Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
17.Which of the following is not true about a Demand Draft?
1. It is a negotiable instrument.
2. It is a banker’s cheque.
3. It may be dishonoured for lack of funds.
4. It is issued by a bank.
18.The collection of all possible combinations of the goods and services that can be produced from a given amount of resources and a given stock of technological knowledge is called the ____________ of the economy.
1. Resource Probability Set
2. Production Probability Set
3. Resource Possibility Set
4. Production Possibility Set
19.The demand for a normal good increases with ________ in the consumer’s income.
20.Short run marginal cost curve cuts the average variable cost curve from _______ at the minimum point of average variable cost.