0 of 10 questions completed
Welcome to our official website http://www.studyvirus.com for important study materials,quizzes,current affairs,etc.We are providing the most important quizzes for all bank exams-SBI PO,SBI Clerk,IBPS PO,IBPS Clerk,IBPS RRB exams,Insurance and many more.All the quizzes are based on latest pattern.
In this series of quizzes,we will be providing most important Arrangement and Puzzles which are usually asked in the exams.In Prelims Examination,usually 20-25 questions are asked from this topic.
All the best !
Get the best selling Data Interpretation and Puzzle Pen Drive Course (350+ videos) along with PDF and online quizzes.Click here
Click here for Real Exam Pattern Based Test Series for Banking exams (SBI,IBPS,Insurance,etc) at the most affordable price.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
⇒ Please share your marks in comment section.
⇒Ask your doubts in too in comment section,we will try our best to clear all your doubts.
Keep Working Hard and Never Give Up
- Question 1 of 10
Directions:(1-5) Seven start-ups – A, B, C, D, E, F and G, started in different years and in different months each.
• G was the first among all to start, in 1990.
• No start-up was started between E and A, with A been started after E and in September.
• B started in March month of 1998 and the last start-up started in 2017.
• C started four years after F, in June and D started 10 years before E, in a month with even number of days.
• Number of start-ups which started after B are equal to that started before B.
• E started either in 2013 or in 2000, in a month with odd numbered days.
• One start-up was started between those which were started in January and March. No start-up started in November.
• The one which started in April is at a gap of 1 year from the one which started in January.
• C started before D, in a month with even numbered days.
When was C started?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 2 of 10
In which of the following month possibly E must have been started?
- Question 3 of 10
Which start-up started in April?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 4 of 10
At a difference of how many years did D and C start?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 5 of 10
In which year and month respectively, F started?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 6 of 10
Directions:(6-10) 8 friends A, B, C, D, E, F, G & H are comparing their marks. No two friends have same marks. We have following information regarding their marks.
• B’s marks is 94 which is not the highest.
• C’s marks is 84 & is more than at least 4 of the given friends.
• Only one person’s marks is less than E’s marks.
• One person’s marks lie between D & F’s marks.
• Both F & D’s marks is less than C’s marks.
• G’s marks are more than H’s marks and there is no person between them as per ranking according to their marks.
• A’s marks is not the highest.
What can be F’s marks?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 7 of 10
How many people’s marks is/are more than A’s marks?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 8 of 10
Four of the following are alike in some way. Find the odd one?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 9 of 10
Who has the 3rd highest marks?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 10 of 10
For how many peoples, their marks lie between E’s & H’s marks?CorrectIncorrect